CLAIM: Will & Jada “Split Up The Kids”
2:12 pm, February 1st, 2012
The tabloid describes a family “torn apart,” alleging that the two stars are “beginning separate lives as they prepare to divorce.”
“They haven’t spent any time as a whole family in months, and it’s not going to happen anytime soon – if ever again,” explains a so-called “source” for the magazine, which labels Jaden and Willow “devastated about being a family divided.”
Of course, what’s actually happening is that Will and Jaden are working on the movie After Earth in Philly, which is why they’re not back in California with the rest of the family.
But Star breezes past this bit of reality, instead focusing on what a “body language expert” has to say about Will and Jada’s happy outing with Jaden to a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game last week.
The consultant thinks the smiling couple look “very uncomfortable… It’s a sad picture.”
No, “sad” is spreading stories, month after month, about how Smith and Pinkett are on the brink of divorce.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop it’s “all untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?