MAG: Will Smith & Jada Pinkett “Faking It For The Kids”
3:13 pm, February 22nd, 2012
Now the tabloid is caught in the uncomfortable position of having to explain why it is that Smith and Pinkett still seem to be together and happy.
That’s why Star claims the pair is “faking it for the kids.”
“It seems like the troubled couple is at least listening to Willow and Jaden’s cries for help,” writes the tabloid, reporting that Willow briefly joined her dad and brother in Costa Rica (where they’re shooting a movie), while Pinkett “tried to make it seem like they were a happy family again when she tweeted a love song dedicated to Will” on Valentine’s Day.
“But, unfortunately, the very next day, the family was ripped apart again,” alleges Star, as Willow returned to Los Angeles alone, “making it clear that although they can fake it for the cameras, this is a family divided and destined to be broken apart.”
Let’s take a look at the tabloid’s logic.
According to Star, if you visit your dad and brother on location and then head home it means your family is about to break up.
Also, says the tabloid, if you dedicate a love song to your husband, it means your family is about to break up.
Needless to say, Star is full of it.
A rep for Pinkett tells Gossip Cop the article is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre