MAG: Will Smith & Jada Pinkett to Divorce
1:23 pm, December 7th, 2011
The mag predicts the Smiths will file divorce papers in the near future, quoting a so-called “source” as saying, “They’ve been faking it for a long time and they don’t want to live a lie anymore.”
Despite the fact that the pair looked perfectly happy partying with David Guetta and his wife in Miami last week, Star‘s purported insider insists “they’re done” and have been “living and sleeping separately” for some time now.
Smith and Pinkett have supposedly refrained from going public with their split because “they worry divorce could hurt their careers,” explains the tabloid’s source.
That’s ironic, considering it was Star who initially claimed the couple were “faking” their breakup just to boost ratings for Pinkett’s TV show “HawthoRNe.”
Regardless, the mag now says the split rumors in August were, in fact, true and quote another so-called “source” who explains, “They’ve been trying to work through it, but things came to a head in early November, when they got into a huge knock-down, drag-out fight.”
Since then, says the source, Smith and Pinkett have barely spoken, and “are living separate lives.”
That’s, of course, if you don’t count them speaking and living together last week in Miami.
Anyway, an impeccable Smith insider tells Gossip Cop plainly, “It is not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy