Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Selling L.A. Home Ahead of “$300 Million Split”?
1:58 pm, September 18th, 2013
A supposed “family friend” tells the tabloid, “When things started going south a few years back, they decided their long-term prospects were suspect and it would be better to err on the side of caution by selling off some of their properties.”
Another so-called “source” shares, “It would be less complicated for them to divide cold, hard cash than try to sell off their homes in the middle of a divorce.”
The mag claims that’s why Smith and Pinkett allegedly “want to unload their sprawling Calabasas, California compound” for “a whopping $42 million!”
A source close to Pinkett calls the tab’s story “untrue,” telling Gossip Cop, “Their property is not for sale.”
And a Smith insider reiterates that the split rumors are “beyond ridiculous.”
If that’s not enough, Smith himself slammed the repeated divorce rumors on Tuesday’s “Queen Latifah Show,” saying that he learned of the pair’s supposed “split” as he was “laying in bed — with Jada.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try