Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Selling L.A. Home Ahead of “$300 Million Split”?
1:58 pm, September 18th, 2013
A supposed “family friend” tells the tabloid, “When things started going south a few years back, they decided their long-term prospects were suspect and it would be better to err on the side of caution by selling off some of their properties.”
Another so-called “source” shares, “It would be less complicated for them to divide cold, hard cash than try to sell off their homes in the middle of a divorce.”
The mag claims that’s why Smith and Pinkett allegedly “want to unload their sprawling Calabasas, California compound” for “a whopping $42 million!”
A source close to Pinkett calls the tab’s story “untrue,” telling Gossip Cop, “Their property is not for sale.”
And a Smith insider reiterates that the split rumors are “beyond ridiculous.”
If that’s not enough, Smith himself slammed the repeated divorce rumors on Tuesday’s “Queen Latifah Show,” saying that he learned of the pair’s supposed “split” as he was “laying in bed — with Jada.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills