Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Cancel Christmas Party After “Huge Fight”?
11:54 am, December 11th, 2012
“Will Smith and Jada Pinkett had a huge fight and CANCELED their annual Christmas party,” reports a breathless piece from MediaTakeOut, which goes on to claim that the couple’s marriage “might be a wrap now.”
Picking up on a story from the New York Daily News, the blog notes that on Saturday, “Everyone that was invited to the Smiths’ holiday party was told that the party is officially off.”
MediaFakeOut adds, “The rumor is that Will and Jada had a huge fight and that’s why they canceled it.”
And that’s exactly what this story is: Nothing more than a rumor.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the couple, who confirms that Smith and Pinkett were NEVER set to have a Christmas party in Florida.
Our insider points out, “They don’t live in Florida,” explaining that they were only visiting to see Smith’s son Trey’s deejay gig.
“They were staying in a hotel and never had a party planned of any sort,” our source adds.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted