Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Starting “Boot Camp” for Willow and Jaden, Claims Mag
6:25 pm, December 13th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the power couple “hatched the tough-love plan at a family meeting they called to discuss how best to deal with the increasingly bad behavior” of daughter Willow and son Jaden.
“Will and Jada have done everything in their power to bring up strong, independent children, but now they feel that maybe they gave Willow and Jaden too much freedom,” explains an Enquirer source.
As an example of Jaden’s supposed bad behavior, the tabloid brings up his alleged “foul-mouthed Twitter rant” from earlier this month — which Gossip Cop rightly debunked as a FAKE at the time.
But silly things like facts don’t seem to faze the Enquirer in this story.
In any case, the tab’s insider claims the Smiths have now “devised a ‘boot camp’ regimen to improve their kids’ behavior.”
Um… what exactly does this alleged “regimen” entail?
“They’re looking at tougher, more structured schools, limiting their kids’ computer access and TV time and keeping close tabs on their friends and social activities,” explains the outlet’s source.
Uh, that’s not “boot camp.”
There’s absolutely nothing extreme or new about the Smiths’ approach to raising Willow and Jaden, because the kids are not the “wayward” problem children the Enquirer portrays.
If something actually dramatic were happening, like Willow and Jaden being shipped off to military school, the magazine would have happily sensationalized it.
Instead, the tabloid is just trying to manufacture scandal for a drama-free family.
A source close to the Smiths tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is a total “non-story.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?