Will Smith not locked into two “Independence Day” sequels
5:18 pm, March 30th, 2010
The film website IESB.net claims Will Smith is set to do more Independence Day films – and soon.
According to the report, which was picked up by one outlet after another, 14 years after the first film hit the big screen, “Smith is now locked for not only Independence Day 2, but also a third installment. The plan would be to shoot both films back-to-back.”
The story goes on to say, “If all goes according to plan, the sequel(s) could shoot as early as 2011.”
That’s great news.
It’s also news to Will Smith.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop that talk of Smith being “locked” for “Independence Day 2” and another sequel is “not true at this time.”
Gossip Cop will keep you apprised should there be any new developments.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage