MAG: Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith At War Over Daughter Willow’s Behavior
2:50 pm, July 18th, 2012
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Willow has been acting out like crazy over the past few months, pulling all sorts of attention-getting stunts like dying her hair green, getting a fake tongue piercing and ranting on Twitter.”
The Star source explains, “Will is fed up. He is all for self expression but thinks it’s too much, too soon.”
But his wife supposedly feels differently.
“Jada thinks Willow is a brilliant budding artist, and she’s doing everything in her power to push Willow’s showbiz career like a crazy stage mom,” claims the Star “insider.”
Willow’s public sharing of her life is purportedly a major source of tension.
The tab “source” says Will is “very private and is mortified that Jada encourages Willow to share her innermost thoughts on social-networking sites,” and adds Willow’s father is “worried about a public meltdown.”
Star hopes “the couple can put their differences aside long enough to make sure Willow is getting the attention she’s seeking — the good kind, from parents invested in her well-being.”
If anyone knows about the wrong kind of Smith family attention, it’s Star.
Time proved those stories incorrect, and this latest lame Star coverage is more of the same b.s.
A source close to Jada tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” the couple is fighting over Willow.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting