Will Smith Victim of New Death Hoax
10:47 am, November 28th, 2011
Will Smith is the victim of a new (old) death hoax.
According to the gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Will Smith died while filming a movie in New Zealand early this morning – November 28, 2011. Preliminary reports from New Zealand Police officials indicate that the actor fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set. Specific details are not yet available.”
Now that rumor is spreading on Twitter and other social media platforms.
It’s 100% fake.
Smith is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
These unfunny rumors need to stop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank