Will Ferrell Works Security At Lakers Game, Ejects Shaquille O’Neal (VIDEO)
10:55 am, February 13th, 2013VIDEO
Will Ferrell took on a new role on Tuesday — suiting up as a court side usher at the Los Angeles Lakers game.
Wearing a red blazer with the name tag “Ted Vagina” and a humorless expression, Ferrell patrolled Staples Center, maintaining law and order.
At one point, Ferrell escorted Shaquille O’Neal from the premises as a goof.
It’s not entirely clear whether the stunt was for a movie or just for kicks — either way, it wasn’t your typical NBA celebrity sighting.
Check out the pictures and video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?