Will Ferrell Works Security At Lakers Game, Ejects Shaquille O’Neal (VIDEO)
10:55 am, February 13th, 2013VIDEO
Will Ferrell took on a new role on Tuesday — suiting up as a court side usher at the Los Angeles Lakers game.
Wearing a red blazer with the name tag “Ted Vagina” and a humorless expression, Ferrell patrolled Staples Center, maintaining law and order.
At one point, Ferrell escorted Shaquille O’Neal from the premises as a goof.
It’s not entirely clear whether the stunt was for a movie or just for kicks — either way, it wasn’t your typical NBA celebrity sighting.
Check out the pictures and video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?