Will Ferrell on Letterman: My Son Likes Telling People They Have a “Little Penis”
9:41 am, July 24th, 2012VIDEO
Will Ferrell paid a visit to “The Late Show with David Letterman” on Monday and shared the news that his two-year-old son has developed a funny but completely inappropriate habit.
It seems the boy will walk up to complete strangers and comment, “You have a little penis.”
Ferrell mentions how his brother-in-law wants the Anchorman star to have a fancy Hollywood party where the kid can use his “little penis” catch phrase on a big star like George Clooney.
“Like George Clooney hasn’t heard that before,” cracks Letterman.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit