WATCH: Will Ferrell Brings Mom Onstage in Special Mother’s Day SNL Monologue
12:09 am, May 13th, 2012VIDEO
Will Ferrell hosted this week’s “Saturday Night Live,” and opened the show with a monologue about Mother’s Day.
The “SNL” alum even brought his mom onstage, and told her how he loves her.
Ferrell noted that most of what he says is written for him, so he decided to speak without the help of a script or cue cards.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand