Will Ferrell Speech Bizarrely Crashed By Aubrey Plaza, Actress Ejected (VIDEOS)
10:21 am, April 15th, 2013VIDEOS
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Ferrell won the Comedic Genius Award for his star-making turn in beloved comedies like Anchorman and Old School.
But in the midst of his acceptance, Plaza left her seat, came on stage, and awkwardly tried to take Ferrell’s Golden Popcorn trophy.
“What’s happening?” the actor asked. “Are you okay?”
Plaza — who had the title of her upcoming movie, The To Do List, scrawled on her chest in marker and a drink in hand — said she was OK, and went back to her front row seat.
Ferrell then quipped, “Aubrey Plaza, everyone. Just like we rehearsed it.”
MTV later stated that not only was Plaza’s move unplanned, but that they also ejected her from the theater for the stunt.
She tweeted afterward, “thanks for the advice @kanyewest went better than planned! #mtvmovieawards #chrisbosh #thesecret,” referring to Kanye West’s infamous stage crashing during Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at the 2009 VMAs.
Ferrell later joked about the incident, “It was just a lot of hot liquor breath,” and other stars even weighed in on the unscripted drama.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents