SOURCE: Selena Gomez Dumped Justin Bieber Because He Was “Very Needy”
2:33 pm, November 13th, 2012
There’s also been persistent flip-flopping by certain outlets about whether Bieber and Gomez are planning to reconcile, while other webloids are floating ancient non-stories in order to bring other big names into the saga.
Bieber and Gomez have said very little themselves, leading many fans to buy into some of the bogus rumors surrounding the breakup.
Gossip Cop is continuing to inquire about the split, and what we’ve heard so far supports the story that it was Gomez’s decision, but far less salacious or dramatic than many outlets would like everyone to believe.
“People are scrambling to create fiction regarding this relationship,” a source close to the singer-actress tells Gossip Cop.
We’re told the central issue was that Gomez was too busy to spend as much time with Bieber as he wanted, and that it became too problematic for the couple to continue.
Whether he was “very needy” and “constantly complaining” for her to “make time for him,” as our source describes the end of their relationship, is a question that only Bieber and Gomez can truly answer.
But it seems unlikely that some of the more scandalous stories suggesting that partying and other women were to blame for Gomez dumping Bieber are actually the most accurate explanations.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet