Whoopi Goldberg Getting Booted from “The View”?
11:26 am, March 9th, 2011
According to the National Enquirer, Whoopi Goldberg is “convinced” her days as moderator of “The View” are numbered.
Goldberg has allegedly “racked up” major demerits with boss Barbara Walters for recent “wacky behavior,” such as her tense interactions with guests Bill O’Reilly and Michaele Salahi, as well as blasting the New York Times for leaving her out of a story about black Oscar winners.
“No one has come to Whoopi offering to extend her contract,” explains a so-called “show insider,” who claims that Walters is “definitely tiring of her act” despite the pair’s longtime friendship.
“In a perfect world, Barbara would like to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck replace Whoopi as the show’s leader/moderator,” explains the tabloid’s source, “But you can’t really demote Whoopi without dumping her completely, so…”
Is Goldberg really convinced her contract won’t be renewed?
A rep for “The View” tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game