Whoopi Goldberg Getting Booted from “The View”?
11:26 am, March 9th, 2011
According to the National Enquirer, Whoopi Goldberg is “convinced” her days as moderator of “The View” are numbered.
Goldberg has allegedly “racked up” major demerits with boss Barbara Walters for recent “wacky behavior,” such as her tense interactions with guests Bill O’Reilly and Michaele Salahi, as well as blasting the New York Times for leaving her out of a story about black Oscar winners.
“No one has come to Whoopi offering to extend her contract,” explains a so-called “show insider,” who claims that Walters is “definitely tiring of her act” despite the pair’s longtime friendship.
“In a perfect world, Barbara would like to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck replace Whoopi as the show’s leader/moderator,” explains the tabloid’s source, “But you can’t really demote Whoopi without dumping her completely, so…”
Is Goldberg really convinced her contract won’t be renewed?
A rep for “The View” tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples