Whoopi Goldberg Getting Booted from “The View”?
11:26 am, March 9th, 2011
According to the National Enquirer, Whoopi Goldberg is “convinced” her days as moderator of “The View” are numbered.
Goldberg has allegedly “racked up” major demerits with boss Barbara Walters for recent “wacky behavior,” such as her tense interactions with guests Bill O’Reilly and Michaele Salahi, as well as blasting the New York Times for leaving her out of a story about black Oscar winners.
“No one has come to Whoopi offering to extend her contract,” explains a so-called “show insider,” who claims that Walters is “definitely tiring of her act” despite the pair’s longtime friendship.
“In a perfect world, Barbara would like to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck replace Whoopi as the show’s leader/moderator,” explains the tabloid’s source, “But you can’t really demote Whoopi without dumping her completely, so…”
Is Goldberg really convinced her contract won’t be renewed?
A rep for “The View” tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting