Who should go home from “Dancing With the Stars”?
10:39 am, April 13th, 2010POLL
Last night’s “Dancing With The Stars” featured a significant rule change, allowing couples to get even higher scores — or lower.
Olympic Gold medalist Lysacek came out on top, earning 52 points.
On the low end?
Gosselin and her partner Tony Dovolani managed just 32 points.
But as regular viewers know, the person with the lowest score won’t necessarily be eliminated during the results show.
So Gossip Cop wants to know, who do you think should be voted off “Dancing With The Stars” tonight?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend