16 & Pregnant Star Whitney Purvis Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Pregnancy Test
11:05 am, March 2nd, 2012
“16 and Pregnant” star Whitney Purvis was arrested in Rome, Georgia Thursday for allegedly shoplifting… a pregnancy test.
Purvis, who appeared on the MTV show’s first season, reportedly took a First Response pregnancy test off a Walmart shelf and then used the test in the store’s bathroom.
She was busted by Walmart security when she attempted to leave through a side exit.
An official from the Floyd County Sheriff’s Department tells Gossip Cop the former reality star, now 20, was booked by Rome City police for misdemeanor theft by shoplifting and is still sitting in a jail cell.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?