16 & Pregnant Star Whitney Purvis Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Pregnancy Test
11:05 am, March 2nd, 2012
“16 and Pregnant” star Whitney Purvis was arrested in Rome, Georgia Thursday for allegedly shoplifting… a pregnancy test.
Purvis, who appeared on the MTV show’s first season, reportedly took a First Response pregnancy test off a Walmart shelf and then used the test in the store’s bathroom.
She was busted by Walmart security when she attempted to leave through a side exit.
An official from the Floyd County Sheriff’s Department tells Gossip Cop the former reality star, now 20, was booked by Rome City police for misdemeanor theft by shoplifting and is still sitting in a jail cell.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired