Whitney Houston Will Leaves Everything to Daughter Bobbi Kristina
7:44 pm, March 7th, 2012
The will, which was amended in 2000, notes that all of Houston’s clothing, jewelery, furniture, personal items, and cars are to go to her surviving children.
Houston’s money will also be put into a trust for Bobbi Kristina, with the 19-year-old gaining part of it at ages 21 and 25, before getting the full amount when she turns 30.
While Houston’s mother Cissy is the will’s executor, her brother Gary and sister-in-law Patricia are the trustees.
The will’s filing was first reported by “Inside Edition.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture