Whitney Houston Greeting Card Pulled From Target
11:30 am, February 29th, 2012
A greeting card featuring insensitive language about Whitney Houston has been pulled from the shelves at Target.
It reads: “Next time you think of dating the bad boy; consider Whitney Houston. That’s all I’m going to say.”
Target has decided that it might be considered poor taste to sell the card in light of the circumstances and will pull it from stores.
“The card was in our stores prior to Ms. Houston’s death. As soon as this was brought to our attention, we began the process of removing the card from all applicable stores,” a spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting