Whitney Houston Greeting Card Pulled From Target
11:30 am, February 29th, 2012
A greeting card featuring insensitive language about Whitney Houston has been pulled from the shelves at Target.
It reads: “Next time you think of dating the bad boy; consider Whitney Houston. That’s all I’m going to say.”
Target has decided that it might be considered poor taste to sell the card in light of the circumstances and will pull it from stores.
“The card was in our stores prior to Ms. Houston’s death. As soon as this was brought to our attention, we began the process of removing the card from all applicable stores,” a spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin