Whitney Houston Greeting Card Pulled From Target
11:30 am, February 29th, 2012
A greeting card featuring insensitive language about Whitney Houston has been pulled from the shelves at Target.
It reads: “Next time you think of dating the bad boy; consider Whitney Houston. That’s all I’m going to say.”
Target has decided that it might be considered poor taste to sell the card in light of the circumstances and will pull it from stores.
“The card was in our stores prior to Ms. Houston’s death. As soon as this was brought to our attention, we began the process of removing the card from all applicable stores,” a spokesperson tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?