Whitney Houston’s Family Fears “Grave Robbers”?
9:48 pm, February 23rd, 2012
“Armed guards are protecting Whitney Houston’s grave from bling-hunting robbers,” begins a piece by the Daily Star.
According to the tab, Houston was buried on Sunday in New Jersey with thousands of dollars worth of jewels, and now “the treasure-filled casket has caused alarm among the star’s family and friends.”
“There is a very genuine fear that her coffin will be targeted by grave robbers,” explains a so-called “source.”
The “source” adds that bodyguards have now been hired to keep watch outside her grave.
Here’s what’s right about the Daily Star’s article: Houston was laid to rest on Sunday in New Jersey.
Here’s what’s wrong about the Daily Star’s article. Everything else.
A Houston confidante, tired of all the sick rumors since the singer’s sudden passing, tells Gossip Cop there’s no fear of “grave robbers,” because it’s “not true” she was buried with thousands of dollars worth of jewels.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks