CLAIM: Whitney Houston Family Fighting Over Billboard Tribute Award
2:06 pm, May 20th, 2012
“Whitney Houston Family BATTLES Over Billboard Tribute Award,” reads a headline from the usually reliable TMZ.
According to the site, “Houston’s sister-in-law – Pat Houston — is waging war against Bobbi Kristina because she desperately wants to accept Whitney’s Billboard Music Award on her behalf … and only BK is standing in her way.”
TMZ claims “Pat is trying to force herself into the spotlight by accepting Whitney’s Millenium Award at the ceremony in Las Vegas tonight … and producers of the show are pissed” because they want Bobbi Kristina “to accept the award and make the speech on the late singer’s behalf.”
Pat Houston, however, “won’t stand for it and is making life hell for them as she tries to worm her way into the segment,” alleges the site.
The show’s producers are “convinced Pat is simply exploiting the situation to get publicity for her upcoming reality show,” adds TMZ.
A source close to the production tells Gossip Cop exclusively that TMZ’s story is “complete bulls**t,” and that the award will be accepted by “Pat and Bobbi Kristina jointly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?