CLAIM: Whitney Houston Family Fighting Over Billboard Tribute Award
2:06 pm, May 20th, 2012
“Whitney Houston Family BATTLES Over Billboard Tribute Award,” reads a headline from the usually reliable TMZ.
According to the site, “Houston’s sister-in-law – Pat Houston — is waging war against Bobbi Kristina because she desperately wants to accept Whitney’s Billboard Music Award on her behalf … and only BK is standing in her way.”
TMZ claims “Pat is trying to force herself into the spotlight by accepting Whitney’s Millenium Award at the ceremony in Las Vegas tonight … and producers of the show are pissed” because they want Bobbi Kristina “to accept the award and make the speech on the late singer’s behalf.”
Pat Houston, however, “won’t stand for it and is making life hell for them as she tries to worm her way into the segment,” alleges the site.
The show’s producers are “convinced Pat is simply exploiting the situation to get publicity for her upcoming reality show,” adds TMZ.
A source close to the production tells Gossip Cop exclusively that TMZ’s story is “complete bulls**t,” and that the award will be accepted by “Pat and Bobbi Kristina jointly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?