Whitney Houston Family Had “Showdown” With Ray J at Billboard Music Awards?
12:22 pm, May 21st, 2012
TMZ adds, “Pat’s security summoned hotel security, along with several uniformed officers to physically remove Ray J” from the awards ceremony at the MGM Grand.
So then why did Ray J remain seated next to the family throughout the night?
The blog says it’s because “just before push was about to come to shove, security warned Pat that things would likely get physical and it would almost certainly be caught on video, just as Whitney was about to be honored,” so Pat “grudgingly recanted and Ray J kept his seat.”
However, while there appears to be a bit of bad blood between Houston’s family and Ray J, Gossip Cop is told the alleged incident is “not true.”
A Houston family insider tells us, “There was no drama,” adding, ”The Billboard people arranged seating and all was fine.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties