Whitney Houston Family Had “Showdown” With Ray J at Billboard Music Awards?
12:22 pm, May 21st, 2012
TMZ adds, “Pat’s security summoned hotel security, along with several uniformed officers to physically remove Ray J” from the awards ceremony at the MGM Grand.
So then why did Ray J remain seated next to the family throughout the night?
The blog says it’s because “just before push was about to come to shove, security warned Pat that things would likely get physical and it would almost certainly be caught on video, just as Whitney was about to be honored,” so Pat “grudgingly recanted and Ray J kept his seat.”
However, while there appears to be a bit of bad blood between Houston’s family and Ray J, Gossip Cop is told the alleged incident is “not true.”
A Houston family insider tells us, “There was no drama,” adding, ”The Billboard people arranged seating and all was fine.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting