Whitney Houston Cancels European Kickoff Concert
4:36 am, April 6th, 2010
“Whitney is suffering from an upper respiratory infection and after a consultation with her doctors has been advised to postpone her performance,” read a statement from concert organizers. “Whitney and her band apologize that the show has to be rescheduled on such short notice.”
Instead, the European kickoff will be on Thursday in Manchester.
A rescheduled Paris date will be announced soon.
Houston’s “Nothing But Love” tour will travel through Engand, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Finland, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents