Whitney Houston to Be Buried Next to Dad
5:33 pm, February 17th, 2012
Whitney Houston will be buried next to her father, John Russell Houston, Jr., who died in 2003.
The late singer will be laid to rest at the Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, NJ following funeral services at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark on Saturday.
Fifteen hundred guests are expected to attend the private services.
Oprah Winfrey and Kevin Costner are among the expected guests, with Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder set to sing.
Houston died last Saturday at 48.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West