SITE: Whitney Houston is “Flat Broke”
4:03 pm, January 23rd, 2012
“Whitney Houston’s finances are hitting rock bottom,” reports RadarOnline in an “exclusive.”
According to the webloid’s source, the singer’s “fortune is gone.”
No mention is made as to where Houston’s money allegedly went, though RadarOnline claims she’s supposedly being supported by “music industry heavy hitters.”
In fact, says the site, “She might be homeless if not for people saving her,” adding, “She is broke as a joke.”
The supposed insider goes on to cite a recent instance where Houston allegedly begged a pal for $100.
“It is so sad,” cries the webloid’s snitch. “She should have Mariah Carey money, and she’s flat broke.”
The only thing that’s worthless here is RadarOnline’s story.
Houston is NOT broke or in any “dire situation,” as the blog alleges.
The singer and actress returns to the big screen this summer in Sparkle, which she also executive produced.
A rep for Houston laughed off the report, telling Gossip Cop it is 100 percent “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted