Whitney Houston’s Mother Writing Book
7:45 pm, April 26th, 2012
Whitney Houston‘s mother is reportedly planning a book about the late singer.
Cissy Houston is said to have met with several New York-based publishers this week, sharing her vision for the work.
With the help of a yet-to-be determined ghostwriter, Cissy will detail Whitney’s life and rise to worldwide fame, according to the New York Times.
Cissy published her own memoir, How Sweet the Sound, in 1998.
Would you read Cissy Houston’s book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try