Whitney Houston’s Mother Writing Book
7:45 pm, April 26th, 2012
Whitney Houston‘s mother is reportedly planning a book about the late singer.
Cissy Houston is said to have met with several New York-based publishers this week, sharing her vision for the work.
With the help of a yet-to-be determined ghostwriter, Cissy will detail Whitney’s life and rise to worldwide fame, according to the New York Times.
Cissy published her own memoir, How Sweet the Sound, in 1998.
Would you read Cissy Houston’s book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting