Whitney Houston Possessions To Be Auctioned
3:28 pm, February 20th, 2012
Some of Whitney Houston’s possessions will be auctioned next month.
Fans and memorabilia collectors will have the chance to bid on various items, including a black velvet dress and a pair of faux pearl earrings Houston wore in The Bodyguard.
The so-called “Hollywood Legends” auction, which also features belongings once owned by Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana, is slated to take place March 31 and April 1.
“You buy items just like a stock,” Julien tells The Associated Press. “Buy at the right time and sell at the right time, and they just increase in value.”
Julien adds, “For people who are fans of Whitney Houston and never would have had a chance to meet her and never got to talk to her, these are items that literally touched a part of her life.”
Do you think the auction is appropriate?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?