Whitney Houston Possessions To Be Auctioned
3:28 pm, February 20th, 2012
Some of Whitney Houston’s possessions will be auctioned next month.
Fans and memorabilia collectors will have the chance to bid on various items, including a black velvet dress and a pair of faux pearl earrings Houston wore in The Bodyguard.
The so-called “Hollywood Legends” auction, which also features belongings once owned by Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana, is slated to take place March 31 and April 1.
“You buy items just like a stock,” Julien tells The Associated Press. “Buy at the right time and sell at the right time, and they just increase in value.”
Julien adds, “For people who are fans of Whitney Houston and never would have had a chance to meet her and never got to talk to her, these are items that literally touched a part of her life.”
Do you think the auction is appropriate?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank