Whitney Houston Possessions To Be Auctioned
3:28 pm, February 20th, 2012
Some of Whitney Houston’s possessions will be auctioned next month.
Fans and memorabilia collectors will have the chance to bid on various items, including a black velvet dress and a pair of faux pearl earrings Houston wore in The Bodyguard.
The so-called “Hollywood Legends” auction, which also features belongings once owned by Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana, is slated to take place March 31 and April 1.
“You buy items just like a stock,” Julien tells The Associated Press. “Buy at the right time and sell at the right time, and they just increase in value.”
Julien adds, “For people who are fans of Whitney Houston and never would have had a chance to meet her and never got to talk to her, these are items that literally touched a part of her life.”
Do you think the auction is appropriate?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress