The White Stripes Break Up
1:20 pm, February 2nd, 2011
The White Stripes have called it quits.
The rock duo cite a “myriad of reasons” for the breakup, but hope to “preserve what is beautiful and special about the band.”
“The White Stripes do not belong to Meg and Jack anymore. The White Stripes belong to you now and you can do with it whatever you want,” the duo tell their fans.
“Thank you for sharing this experience.”
Jack White has recently been working more with his other bands, The Dead Weather and The Raconteurs.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable