Ryan Lochte’s Reality Show Slammed — Watch Video and Tell Us What You Think!
12:16 pm, April 22nd, 2013VIDEO
The Hollywood Reporter wrote that the Olympic swimmer acted “like the worst stereotype of a frat boy” in the episode, while Entertainment Weekly said the series is literally about “nothing.”
In the premiere, Lochte revealed he always takes women to the same sushi restaurant on the first date (where he sits at the same table every time), confessed to not knowing what “d**chebag” means, and so much more.
However, despite all the criticisms of the athlete’s cluelessness, THR does note that Lochte seems less like a jerk and more like a “big, occasionally irritating, Labrador puppy,” and even calls the series “endearing.”
Check out the clips from the premiere below, and tell us what you think!
“What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” airs Sundays at 10 p.m. on E!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court