Ryan Lochte Scores E! Reality Show
5:11 pm, January 7th, 2013
On Monday, E! president Suzanne Kolb announced that the Olympic gold medalist will star in a six-episode series called “What Would Ryan Lochte Do?”
“Ryan Lochte captured everyone’s attention at the Summer Olympics with his athletic prowess and his utterly unique and unaffected approach to life,” Kolb said during a Television Critics Association session in Pasadena, Calif.
Kolb added, “He is an incredibly endearing personality who is sexy, entertaining and fun. Watching this show, I believe people will fall into three categories: they want to be him, sleep with him or mother him.”
The show will focus on all facets of Lochte’s life, from his training for the 2016 Olympic Games to his party-heavy social life, as well as his upcoming fashion line and his media appearances.
Lochte’s friends and family will also be featured, and part of the series will spotlight his quest for a long-lasting girlfriend.
In August, Lochte’s agent confirmed they were weighing reality show offers.
“What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” will premiere in April.
Will you watch Lochte’s E! show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?