Ryan Lochte Scores E! Reality Show
5:11 pm, January 7th, 2013
On Monday, E! president Suzanne Kolb announced that the Olympic gold medalist will star in a six-episode series called “What Would Ryan Lochte Do?”
“Ryan Lochte captured everyone’s attention at the Summer Olympics with his athletic prowess and his utterly unique and unaffected approach to life,” Kolb said during a Television Critics Association session in Pasadena, Calif.
Kolb added, “He is an incredibly endearing personality who is sexy, entertaining and fun. Watching this show, I believe people will fall into three categories: they want to be him, sleep with him or mother him.”
The show will focus on all facets of Lochte’s life, from his training for the 2016 Olympic Games to his party-heavy social life, as well as his upcoming fashion line and his media appearances.
Lochte’s friends and family will also be featured, and part of the series will spotlight his quest for a long-lasting girlfriend.
In August, Lochte’s agent confirmed they were weighing reality show offers.
“What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” will premiere in April.
Will you watch Lochte’s E! show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?