Wham! to Reunite for 30th Anniversary?
4:30 pm, June 21st, 2012
According to the report, Michael and Ridgeley will supposedly pair up again for a 30th anniversary concert on June 29.
Perez Hilton is helping to spread the report, quoting a so-called “insider” as saying the duo wants to “commemorate the event with a big gig… And an even bigger party afterwards!”
A thrilled Perez writes, “Ahhh!!!!! We maaay have just whammed in our pants at this GLORIOUS news!”
Um… that’s quite an image.
Unfortunately for the blogger and other Wham! fans — the report is totally bogus.
A spokesperson for Michael denies that any such reunion is in the works.
In a statement, the rep says, “I wish I could say it was true but these are just rumors. George is touring on his own and he is releasing an album. Yes, this is a denial.”
There you have it.
We hope Perez finds clean pants.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities