Wham! to Reunite for 30th Anniversary?
4:30 pm, June 21st, 2012
According to the report, Michael and Ridgeley will supposedly pair up again for a 30th anniversary concert on June 29.
Perez Hilton is helping to spread the report, quoting a so-called “insider” as saying the duo wants to “commemorate the event with a big gig… And an even bigger party afterwards!”
A thrilled Perez writes, “Ahhh!!!!! We maaay have just whammed in our pants at this GLORIOUS news!”
Um… that’s quite an image.
Unfortunately for the blogger and other Wham! fans — the report is totally bogus.
A spokesperson for Michael denies that any such reunion is in the works.
In a statement, the rep says, “I wish I could say it was true but these are just rumors. George is touring on his own and he is releasing an album. Yes, this is a denial.”
There you have it.
We hope Perez finds clean pants.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Selena 'Too Sensitive For American Idol'?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Looking Nice In Sequins And Stripes: Iggy Azalea