Wendy Williams Cries, Talks Crack Use In Wake of Whitney Houston Death (VIDEO)
12:48 pm, February 13th, 2012VIDEO
While emphasizing that she and Houston had no personal history together, an extremely emotional Williams told viewers she’d always felt a special connection to the singer because they were “both plagued with the demon of substance abuse.”
“It’s been almost 15 years since I smoked last from a crack pipe,” said Williams, losing her composure as the studio crowd expressed support.
The host continued, talking about how she’d hoped one day to meet up with Houston when they were both “sober and older.”
Williams urged everyone to come to the aid of anyone struggling with addiction.
“I’m one of the lucky ones,” she admitted.
You’re rarely going to see more honest, emotional television than this clip.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted