Wendy Williams Cries, Talks Crack Use In Wake of Whitney Houston Death (VIDEO)
12:48 pm, February 13th, 2012VIDEO
While emphasizing that she and Houston had no personal history together, an extremely emotional Williams told viewers she’d always felt a special connection to the singer because they were “both plagued with the demon of substance abuse.”
“It’s been almost 15 years since I smoked last from a crack pipe,” said Williams, losing her composure as the studio crowd expressed support.
The host continued, talking about how she’d hoped one day to meet up with Houston when they were both “sober and older.”
Williams urged everyone to come to the aid of anyone struggling with addiction.
“I’m one of the lucky ones,” she admitted.
You’re rarely going to see more honest, emotional television than this clip.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!