VIDEO: Wendy Williams Breaks Down In Tears On Show, Claims Her Son Hates Her
5:06 pm, January 20th, 2014VIDEO
Wendy Williams broke down in tears on her show on Monday, upset that her teenage son “doesn’t like me anymore.”
The unexpected emotional outburst happened as Williams was discussing the Madonna “n**ga” controversy involving the pop star’s own 13-year-old child Rocco.
After pointing out that Rocco is a “real fan of his mother,” the talk show host announced that her son Kevin Hunter, Jr. doesn’t feel the same way.
Williams said that she’s known that her son doesn’t like her for some time, “but the ball just got smacked home this weekend.”
“It is breaking my heart,” said Williams, as her audience gasped.
She then talked about how Hunter’s father is his “buddy,” leaving her feeling isolated.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents