Justin Bieber Accuser Wayne Rennalls Claims Pop Star Kicked Him Over Bow Tie
12:36 pm, August 10th, 2013
Wayne Rennalls allegedly suffered injuries including facial lacerations, a busted lip, and a broken tooth after the incident outside South Pointe in the Hamptons early last Sunday.
At a press conference with his lawyer on Friday, Rennalls gave his version of events.
He claims a club waitress borrowed his bow tie and then joined up with Bieber’s crew.
Rennalls says that at approximately 3:45 a.m. on Sunday, he approached the employee, now sitting in one of Bieber’s SUVs, and asked for the bow tie to be returned.
According to Rennalls, one of Bieber’s friends “made a scene,” and Bieber himself allegedly started yelling at Rennalls from another vehicle.
After some back-and-forth, Rennalls alleges Bieber’s guards attacked, and that during the assault Bieber kicked him.
A police investigation is underway into the altercation.
Bieber’s team has said he was not involved in the fight, and it has not been established by authorities which side instigated the confrontation.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties