Lindsay Lohan Talks Morgue, Comeback & Romance on Today Show (VIDEO)
9:58 am, March 1st, 2012VIDEO
The star said she’s made changes in her life, such as shedding some of the people who used to surround her and contribute to a lifestyle that repeatedly landed her in court.
Lohan also discussed making a “comeback” at only 25, going through the process of “proving herself” professionally, and what to expect from her “Saturday Night Live” stint this weekend.
Lohan talked about the “humbling” experience of working in a morgue, and why she’s avoiding romantic relationships right now.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank