Lindsay Lohan Talks Morgue, Comeback & Romance on Today Show (VIDEO)
9:58 am, March 1st, 2012VIDEO
The star said she’s made changes in her life, such as shedding some of the people who used to surround her and contribute to a lifestyle that repeatedly landed her in court.
Lohan also discussed making a “comeback” at only 25, going through the process of “proving herself” professionally, and what to expect from her “Saturday Night Live” stint this weekend.
Lohan talked about the “humbling” experience of working in a morgue, and why she’s avoiding romantic relationships right now.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting