Lindsay Lohan Talks Morgue, Comeback & Romance on Today Show (VIDEO)
9:58 am, March 1st, 2012VIDEO
The star said she’s made changes in her life, such as shedding some of the people who used to surround her and contribute to a lifestyle that repeatedly landed her in court.
Lohan also discussed making a “comeback” at only 25, going through the process of “proving herself” professionally, and what to expect from her “Saturday Night Live” stint this weekend.
Lohan talked about the “humbling” experience of working in a morgue, and why she’s avoiding romantic relationships right now.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids