Lindsay Lohan Talks Morgue, Comeback & Romance on Today Show (VIDEO)
9:58 am, March 1st, 2012VIDEO
The star said she’s made changes in her life, such as shedding some of the people who used to surround her and contribute to a lifestyle that repeatedly landed her in court.
Lohan also discussed making a “comeback” at only 25, going through the process of “proving herself” professionally, and what to expect from her “Saturday Night Live” stint this weekend.
Lohan talked about the “humbling” experience of working in a morgue, and why she’s avoiding romantic relationships right now.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?