Charlie Sheen’s “Winning Recipes” Cooking Show for Funny or Die [VIDEO]
10:50 am, March 10th, 2011VIDEO
Charlie Sheen hosts the “Winning Recipes” cooking show in a new video for Funny or Die that’s only 15% crazier than his real life.
As warlock of his kitchen, Sheen shows viewers how he uses tiger blood, jaguar tears, ground dinosaur fossils and other Vatican assassin ingredients to create the perfect meal.
Video of the faux show is below.
What do you think?
Is it funny?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z