Warren Buffett: What Does Kim K. Do?
11:44 am, January 14th, 2012
The not-so-shocking revelation comes courtesy of a new interview with the legendary businessman.
Buffett has been very vocal about wanting wealthy Americans (like himself) to pay higher taxes.
Meanwhile, the Courage Campaign advocacy group has launched TaxKimK.com to advocate for a ”Millionaires Tax of 2012,” claiming that Kardashian “only paid 1% more in taxes than a middle-class Californian” in 2010.
Time magazine, which has Buffett on its cover this week, asked him about Kardashian’s tax rate.
“I’ve seen her name,” replied Buffett, “But I wouldn’t be able to tell what she does but put her name in the paper.”
Apparently, Buffett is one of the few people not watching “Kourtney & Kim Take New York.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?