Warren Buffett: What Does Kim K. Do?
11:44 am, January 14th, 2012
The not-so-shocking revelation comes courtesy of a new interview with the legendary businessman.
Buffett has been very vocal about wanting wealthy Americans (like himself) to pay higher taxes.
Meanwhile, the Courage Campaign advocacy group has launched TaxKimK.com to advocate for a ”Millionaires Tax of 2012,” claiming that Kardashian “only paid 1% more in taxes than a middle-class Californian” in 2010.
Time magazine, which has Buffett on its cover this week, asked him about Kardashian’s tax rate.
“I’ve seen her name,” replied Buffett, “But I wouldn’t be able to tell what she does but put her name in the paper.”
Apparently, Buffett is one of the few people not watching “Kourtney & Kim Take New York.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too