Warrant Pays Tribute to Jani Lane at North Dakota Concert [VIDEO]
3:07 pm, August 13th, 2011VIDEO
Jani Lane was remembered last night in Grand Forks, North Dakota, where his former band Warrant performed.
While the entire concert was dedicated to Lane, who died on Thursday at the age of 47, the band made special note of the singer’s passing when they sang ”Heaven,” which was penned by Lane and was the group’s most commercially successful tune.
Check out the video below of Warrant and the audience singing “Heaven” in Lane’s memory.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look