Wanda Sykes Reveals She Had Breast Cancer & Double Mastectomy [EXCLUSIVE]
7:33 pm, September 22nd, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Wanda Sykes just revealed she had breast cancer, and a double mastectomy.
The comedienne taped an appearance on “Ellen” moments ago when she discussed — for the first time ever — that she had breast cancer.
Sykes told Ellen DeGeneres that she went in to have breast reduction surgery in February, and that’s when the cancer was detected.
Gossip Cop was told exclusively by an audience member that Sykes said she had a double mastectomy in August, and went back on the road with her stand-up routine a month later.
The episode airs on Monday.
Check out a video clip of Sykes on “Ellen” below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video