Wanda Sykes Reveals She Had Breast Cancer & Double Mastectomy [EXCLUSIVE]
7:33 pm, September 22nd, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Wanda Sykes just revealed she had breast cancer, and a double mastectomy.
The comedienne taped an appearance on “Ellen” moments ago when she discussed — for the first time ever — that she had breast cancer.
Sykes told Ellen DeGeneres that she went in to have breast reduction surgery in February, and that’s when the cancer was detected.
Gossip Cop was told exclusively by an audience member that Sykes said she had a double mastectomy in August, and went back on the road with her stand-up routine a month later.
The episode airs on Monday.
Check out a video clip of Sykes on “Ellen” below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look