Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, More Celebs Go “Zombie” For Good Cause (PICS)
3:07 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Maria Menounos, Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, The Black Keys and other celebs are going “zombie” to help raise awareness about the importance of blood donation.
It’s all part of a partnership between the American Red Cross and AMC’s hit zombie apocalypse show “The Walking Dead,” urging potential donors, “Use Your Brains. Give Blood.”
As part of the campaign, a bunch of stars were “zombie”-fied by the makeup team behind the series, with some eye-catching, creepy results.
Check out the gallery below!
For more about the campaign, click here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help