Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, More Celebs Go “Zombie” For Good Cause (PICS)
3:07 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Maria Menounos, Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, The Black Keys and other celebs are going “zombie” to help raise awareness about the importance of blood donation.
It’s all part of a partnership between the American Red Cross and AMC’s hit zombie apocalypse show “The Walking Dead,” urging potential donors, “Use Your Brains. Give Blood.”
As part of the campaign, a bunch of stars were “zombie”-fied by the makeup team behind the series, with some eye-catching, creepy results.
Check out the gallery below!
For more about the campaign, click here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?