Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, More Celebs Go “Zombie” For Good Cause (PICS)
3:07 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Maria Menounos, Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, The Black Keys and other celebs are going “zombie” to help raise awareness about the importance of blood donation.
It’s all part of a partnership between the American Red Cross and AMC’s hit zombie apocalypse show “The Walking Dead,” urging potential donors, “Use Your Brains. Give Blood.”
As part of the campaign, a bunch of stars were “zombie”-fied by the makeup team behind the series, with some eye-catching, creepy results.
Check out the gallery below!
For more about the campaign, click here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court