Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, More Celebs Go “Zombie” For Good Cause (PICS)
3:07 pm, September 25th, 2012PHOTOS
Maria Menounos, Whitney Port, Elisabeth Rohm, The Black Keys and other celebs are going “zombie” to help raise awareness about the importance of blood donation.
It’s all part of a partnership between the American Red Cross and AMC’s hit zombie apocalypse show “The Walking Dead,” urging potential donors, “Use Your Brains. Give Blood.”
As part of the campaign, a bunch of stars were “zombie”-fied by the makeup team behind the series, with some eye-catching, creepy results.
Check out the gallery below!
For more about the campaign, click here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?