Bid Adieu to Voodoo Wedding for Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
2:57 pm, October 13th, 2010
But certain outlets must be a little carried away with marriage madness, because dozens have picked up a Look magazine story that claims Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are set for a voodoo wedding before year’s end.
“Kristen is quite dark so she wants a ceremony performed by a New Orleans voodoo priestess,” a so-called “source” tells the mag, according to Showbiz Spy.
This “ceremony” is supposedly scheduled for December.
Stewart and Pattinson are “keen to keep the details of the service secret,” says the story, which is awfully convenient for outlets that aren’t too concerned with reality.
It’s also nice for the magazine that the couple allegedly “won’t get rings” in order to keep speculation to a minimum, opting instead for “tokens of devotion” and matching hip tattoos.
Gossip Cop can’t believe this ridiculousness is worth spilling “ink,” so to speak, but tons of people have asked about the alleged voodoo nuptials for Pattinson and Stewart.
A source close to the couple laughingly tells us that there are no plans for a wedding (of any kind).
So to Look and all the rest, we’d ask, “How do you do that voodoo that you do so badly?”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian