Vivienne Jolie-Pitt Got $3,000 Per Week For Maleficent Debut Role: Report
9:46 am, February 12th, 2013
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is only 4 years old, but she’s already making big bucks.
The daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has a part in her mom’s upcoming Maleficent — and reportedly got a contract that pays her $3,000 a week.
She also receives a $60 per diem allotment, according to TMZ.
In the film, Vivienne plays the younger version of Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora.
A different young actress, India Eisley, portrays the younger version of Jolie’s title character.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves