Vivienne Jolie-Pitt Got $3,000 Per Week For Maleficent Debut Role: Report
9:46 am, February 12th, 2013
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is only 4 years old, but she’s already making big bucks.
The daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has a part in her mom’s upcoming Maleficent — and reportedly got a contract that pays her $3,000 a week.
She also receives a $60 per diem allotment, according to TMZ.
In the film, Vivienne plays the younger version of Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora.
A different young actress, India Eisley, portrays the younger version of Jolie’s title character.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank