Vivienne Jolie-Pitt To Make Acting Debut in Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent
5:38 pm, August 22nd, 2012
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is ready for her close-up!
The four-year-old twin daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is set to make her acting debut in Jolie’s upcoming movie Maleficent, a remake of Sleeping Beauty told from the perspective of the princess’ evil nemesis (played by Jolie).
Since Jolie plays the evil sorceress who casts a spell on Aurora, it’s possible that mom and daughter will share some screen time.
Vivienne is not the first member of the Jolie-Pitt brood to appear in one of her parents’ films.
Her older sister Shiloh made a cameo in Pitt’s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in 2008.
Maleficent is slated for a March 2014 release.
Are you looking forward to seeing the famous tot make her onscreen debut?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man