Vivienne Jolie-Pitt To Make Acting Debut in Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent
5:38 pm, August 22nd, 2012
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is ready for her close-up!
The four-year-old twin daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is set to make her acting debut in Jolie’s upcoming movie Maleficent, a remake of Sleeping Beauty told from the perspective of the princess’ evil nemesis (played by Jolie).
Since Jolie plays the evil sorceress who casts a spell on Aurora, it’s possible that mom and daughter will share some screen time.
Vivienne is not the first member of the Jolie-Pitt brood to appear in one of her parents’ films.
Her older sister Shiloh made a cameo in Pitt’s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in 2008.
Maleficent is slated for a March 2014 release.
Are you looking forward to seeing the famous tot make her onscreen debut?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents