Vivienne Jolie-Pitt To Make Acting Debut in Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent
5:38 pm, August 22nd, 2012
Vivienne Jolie-Pitt is ready for her close-up!
The four-year-old twin daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is set to make her acting debut in Jolie’s upcoming movie Maleficent, a remake of Sleeping Beauty told from the perspective of the princess’ evil nemesis (played by Jolie).
Since Jolie plays the evil sorceress who casts a spell on Aurora, it’s possible that mom and daughter will share some screen time.
Vivienne is not the first member of the Jolie-Pitt brood to appear in one of her parents’ films.
Her older sister Shiloh made a cameo in Pitt’s The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in 2008.
Maleficent is slated for a March 2014 release.
Are you looking forward to seeing the famous tot make her onscreen debut?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?