Vino Alan Dedicates X Factor Performance to the Troops, Gets Standing Ovation
10:02 pm, November 21st, 2012VIDEO
Vino Alan got a standing ovation from all four judges on Wednesday’s “X Factor,” after he dedicated his performance to the U.S. military.
Alan, who said he wasn’t permitted to enlist after 9/11 due to his tattoos but went on to perform for the troops instead, sang a powerful rendition of “God Bless the USA.”
“I personally think this is the first performance for you that’s been spot-on. It was amazing,” Britney Spears told him afterward.
Demi Lovato acknowledged she’s been “really hard” on Alan the last few weeks, and said, “I feel like obviously there’s something I haven’t gotten because you’ve come in at number 3 twice in a row.”
“I think I’ve been wrong,” Lovato admitted. “I think there is something special in you and I see it.”
Simon Cowell said that Alan teaches that “you don’t judge a book by it’s cover, because who knew on that kind of hard surface, is this really, really soft interior?”
He praised Alan for his “sincere” performance and added, “I think on the back of this Vino, we’ll be seeing you at number 1″ tomorrow.
And Alan’s mentor L.A. Reid said, “I’m really proud of you. You stand for the troops of America and I stand for you.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails