Vino Alan Dedicates X Factor Performance to the Troops, Gets Standing Ovation
10:02 pm, November 21st, 2012VIDEO
Vino Alan got a standing ovation from all four judges on Wednesday’s “X Factor,” after he dedicated his performance to the U.S. military.
Alan, who said he wasn’t permitted to enlist after 9/11 due to his tattoos but went on to perform for the troops instead, sang a powerful rendition of “God Bless the USA.”
“I personally think this is the first performance for you that’s been spot-on. It was amazing,” Britney Spears told him afterward.
Demi Lovato acknowledged she’s been “really hard” on Alan the last few weeks, and said, “I feel like obviously there’s something I haven’t gotten because you’ve come in at number 3 twice in a row.”
“I think I’ve been wrong,” Lovato admitted. “I think there is something special in you and I see it.”
Simon Cowell said that Alan teaches that “you don’t judge a book by it’s cover, because who knew on that kind of hard surface, is this really, really soft interior?”
He praised Alan for his “sincere” performance and added, “I think on the back of this Vino, we’ll be seeing you at number 1″ tomorrow.
And Alan’s mentor L.A. Reid said, “I’m really proud of you. You stand for the troops of America and I stand for you.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy