Jersey Shore Star Vinny Guadagnino Writing Self-Help Book On Anxiety
7:21 pm, January 17th, 2012
Less than one week after revealing his years-long struggle with anxiety, Vinny Guadagnino has announced he’s releasing a self-help book on the subject.
Control the Crazy: My Plan to Stop Stressing, Avoid Drama and Maintain Your Inner Cool, which will be published in April, explores different ways to manage anxiety and stress.
The “Jersey Shore” star was seen moving out of the gang’s Seaside Heights pad in last week’s episode after he decided to make his emotional health a priority.
After the show aired, a PSA featuring Guadagnino was released, where he encouraged others struggling with similar issues to get help.
He’s also partnered with The Jed Foundation and the Half of Us Campaign to spread awareness.
The reality star says his recent struggles while filming the hit MTV series inspired him to turn his personal experiences into what he calls a “prescriptive memoir.”
“Once it was put in the spotlight I said, ‘You know what? Now’s a great opportunity,’” he explains to Entertainment Weekly.
He adds, “People get it, they’ll relate to it, and they know if they want to seek help or read a self-help book that they can relate to, then now’s the perfect time to let it out.”
Will you read Guadagnino’s book?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand