Jersey Shore Star Vinny Guadagnino Reveals He Suffers From Anxiety (VIDEO)
11:43 pm, January 12th, 2012VIDEO
Thursday’s episode of “Jersey Shore” took a turn when Vinny Guadagnino revealed he has been suffering from anxiety.
When the stresses of living in the cast’s Seaside Heights pad became too much to bear, Guadagnino opted to leave the house to focus on his emotional health.
Now, the reality star has partnered with The Jed Foundation and the Half of Us Campaign to encourage those suffering from similar problems to seek help.
In a new PSA, Guadagnino – who had secretly been dealing with generalized anxiety disorder since he was a teen – explains that when he “was feeling anxious and stressed, I knew I had to take a step back and get help.”
Watch the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Get More: MTV Shows
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now