Jersey Shore Star Vinny Guadagnino Reveals He Suffers From Anxiety (VIDEO)
11:43 pm, January 12th, 2012VIDEO
Thursday’s episode of “Jersey Shore” took a turn when Vinny Guadagnino revealed he has been suffering from anxiety.
When the stresses of living in the cast’s Seaside Heights pad became too much to bear, Guadagnino opted to leave the house to focus on his emotional health.
Now, the reality star has partnered with The Jed Foundation and the Half of Us Campaign to encourage those suffering from similar problems to seek help.
In a new PSA, Guadagnino – who had secretly been dealing with generalized anxiety disorder since he was a teen – explains that when he “was feeling anxious and stressed, I knew I had to take a step back and get help.”
Watch the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Get More: MTV Shows
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair