Jersey Shore Star Vinny Guadagnino Reveals He Suffers From Anxiety (VIDEO)
11:43 pm, January 12th, 2012VIDEO
Thursday’s episode of “Jersey Shore” took a turn when Vinny Guadagnino revealed he has been suffering from anxiety.
When the stresses of living in the cast’s Seaside Heights pad became too much to bear, Guadagnino opted to leave the house to focus on his emotional health.
Now, the reality star has partnered with The Jed Foundation and the Half of Us Campaign to encourage those suffering from similar problems to seek help.
In a new PSA, Guadagnino – who had secretly been dealing with generalized anxiety disorder since he was a teen – explains that when he “was feeling anxious and stressed, I knew I had to take a step back and get help.”
Watch the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Get More: MTV Shows
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet