Ashlee Simpson Dumped Vincent Piazza Because She Thinks He’s Gay?
2:54 pm, December 6th, 2012
But Star thinks it knows better.
According to “insiders” for the tabloid, “One major factor in their split was all the stress caused by Ashlee’s father’s gay extramarital affairs.”
“Ashlee is so paranoid that all men might be secretly gay that she even accused Vincent of being homosexual when he didn’t want to have sex one night!” declares one of Star’s sources.
Yeah, that’s not what happened.
Ever since Joe and Tina Simpson announced their plans to divorce, Star and its sister outlet RadarOnline have tried tying unsubstantiated rumors about Joe’s sexuality to everything that happens with the family.
There was a bogus story about Joe’s “gay scandal” derailing Jessica’s diet, a false report about the divorce causing a rift between Ashlee and Jessica, and an inaccurate claim that Tina planned to write a tell-all about her husband’s sexuality.
All of those reports were nonsense, and so is this one about Ashlee allegedly accusing Piazza of being gay.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Star story is “100 percent wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank