Vince Neil Rushed to Hospital During Concert, Having Surgery for Kidney Stones
7:21 pm, March 10th, 2013
Motley Crue cut short its concert in Sydney on Sunday night when front man Vince Neil had to be rushed to the hospital.
The rocker is said to have been suffering from kidney stones the last few days, with his condition worsening to the point where he could no longer perform through the pain and required medical help.
His manager tells CNN that Neil “will be going into surgery to remove the kidney stones.”
Band member Nikki Sixx tweeted after the concert, “Sorry Sydney for a short set tonight but Vince had to be rushed to the hospital for internal pain.”
The group’s next show is slated for Tuesday in Brisbane, but it’s unclear yet whether it will take place as scheduled.
Noted the group’s manager to CNN, “Vince is a warrior, who has played shows through a wide ranging list of injuries. If there is a way to safely perform, he always does. In nearly 20 years of managing Motley Crue, I can’t recall a show the band has canceled.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese