Vin Diesel & Paul Walker ‘Hate Each Other,’ Fighting on Fast and Furious 6 Set?
9:45 am, December 27th, 2012
A so-called “source” for the mag says, “They absolutely hate each other — and they always have.”
“They are like two 14-year-old girls, and it’s become the angriest film set in history,” alleges the Star insider.
What’s the problem?
According to the tab’s source, “Paul thinks Vin wants to upstage him. Vin is famous, while Paul has struggled to maintain any kind of high profile.”
“It’s almost worth having the writers put in a scene where they beat the hell out of each other, so they can get it out of their systems!” suggests the Star spy.
Actually, it’s starting to feel like a lot of the tabloid’s stories are written to maximize conflict.
Because there’s NO basis for this report.
One source connected to the Fast and Furious 6 production tells Gossip Cop, “Vin and Paul are great friends.”
A second insider tells us flatly that Star’s story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents